We help our adult patients with the following problems:
- Issues with hard tissue in teeth: caries, breaking of dental crowns, erosion defects, cracks, traumas, discolouring (see also Veneers ).
- Infections in the tooth cavity and its complications: nerve infection, root canal infection of different degrees (see also Root canal treatment).
changes in the tissue around the tooth: tartar, sinking of gums, gum infection and bleeding (see also laser treatment).
- Problems with mucous membrane: various painful and non-painful elements on the mucous membrane, smaller growths, “blemishes” on the mucous membrane that appear occasionall (see also Treatment of gum diseases).
- Surgical problems: removing teeth, removing partially or not yet converged wisdom teeth, surgeries of removing root tips, removing cysts, filling bone defects (see also Oral surgery).
- Laser treatment of soft tissue: laser treatment of gum pockets for reducing infection, releasing wisdom teeth from gums, laser whitening of single darkened teeth, surgeries of tongue and lip ties (see also Laser treatment).
- Fitting implants and dental superstructures: fitting implanted roots and restoring oral cavity’s normal function (see also implantology).
- Aesthetics: crowns, inlays, dental bridges (see also dental crowns ).
- Teeth cleaning and whitening (see also Air-flow teeth cleaning).
- Prosthetic works: in addition to crowns and implants, we also make dental bridges, removable partial and complete dental prostheses. Partial prostheses are either plastic or Bugel prostheses (see also Applying prosthetics).