Dr. Natalja Ertti (Tammert) preforms adult, pediatric dentistry and prosthodontics.
- She graduated from the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Tartu in 2007.
- In addition, she has improved himself both during and after his studies and actively participated in professional trainings, in Estonia, Finland, Russia, Latvia and Spain.
- She belongs to the Estonian Dental Association.
Some training series / trainings attended:
- 2022 “Modern concept for full ceramic crowns”, Joseph Sabbagh·
- 2021 “Essential steps for long-lasting restorations”, Dr. Gaivile Pileicikiene.
- 2021 “Castellucci Endo Day, Arnaldo Castellucci”.
- 2021 “3 Keys for Non-vital Teeth Longevity”, dr. Gaivile Pileicikiene.
- 2021 “10 golden rules for taking perfect impressions”, dr. Gaivile Pileicikiene.
- 2019 Lecture day “Dental trauma – modern treatment”, dr. Marga Ree.